Getting to the Meeting Point
GETTING HERE ON FOOT
- Come out of the station and walk south straight down Queens road on the left-hand pavement.
- Just past the Masonic Lodge across the road on the right, Take the left down Church Street.
- 5 roads down on the right-hand side is New Road
- Go into New Road, and we are on the right-hand side, in front of the Unitarian church waiting for you.
GETTING HERE BY TRAIN
You need to get the Southern railway from London, Victoria Station.
The journey will take approximately 1 hour and 16 minutes.
Click Here to purchase your tickets
GETTING HERE BY CAR
The google map will give you directions by car to our meeting point but Click here for details on Car Parks and even free parking in Brighton.
Google Directions to the nearest car park Please Note: This NCP Car Park is the nearest, but also the most expensive in the city.
Google Directions to the Cheapest Carpark This London Road Car Park is approximately a 15-minute walk from our meeting point.
Please allow enough time, so to start the tour on time.
www.RoadTripHeroes.com offer a bespoke Google of
‘The Best Free Parking Spots in Brighton’ – priced at £2.99
- Must have 2020 Guide to Outdoor Events in Brighton
- 22 Best Places for Afternoon tea in Brighton – Ultimate Foodie Guide
- 33 Super Fun & Free Things to do in Brighton
- 25 Great Venues For Live Music in Brighton
- 20 Celebrities Living it Large in Brighton
- What is Brighton Most Known For?
- The 16 Best Pubs in Brighton for Food, Football & Live Music
- 8 Pinteresting Cafes in Brighton Well Worth a Visit